Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blog #4

Winston has undoubly gotten himself in some irreversible trouble. All good things come to an end when Big Brother finds out that Winston had bought a room to use for sex, thinking there was no camera in it. It is terrible that O'Brien mentally and physically tortures to the point where he tricks himself into trying to love Big Brother. I knew Winston would snap because he is beyond in love with Julia. It was stupid for him to lash out though and scream her name when he knew he was going to get tortured. But I was confused that he would tell O'Brien and the guards to take his punish out on her. If he really loved her he would never let them do that to her. But in the end I do agree with Winston that he should die hating Big Brother because it is better to fight and die for something you really believe yourself with then to die faking something.

No comments:

Post a Comment